Ls arquibos desta páigina stan eiqui.
Olá! Para quem quiser, eu adicionei a obra Flores Mirandezas no projeto do Wikisource em Mirandés! Erick Soares3 (cumbersa) 14h23min de 13 de janeiro de 2021 (UTC)
- Athena, o que acha? Erick Soares3 (cumbersa) 00h16min de 14 de janeiro de 2021 (UTC)
Ajude a traduzir pa la sue lhéngua, por fabor
You are humbly invited to participate in the Wiki Loves Folklore 2021 an international photography contest organized on Wikimedia Commons to document folklore and intangible cultural heritage from different regions, including, folk creative activities and many more. It is held every year from the 1st till the 28th of February.
You can help in enriching the folklore documentation on Commons from your region by taking photos, audios, videos, and submitting them in this commons contest.
Please support us in translating the project page and a banner message to help us spread the word in your native language.
Wiki loves Folklore International Team
MediaWiki message delivery (cumbersa) 13h25min de 6 de febreiro de 2021 (UTC)
I apologize for sending a message in English. Ajude a traduzir pa la sue lhéngua, por fabor. According to the list, your wiki project is currently opted in to the global bot policy. As such, I want to let you know about some changes that were made after the global RfC was closed.
- Global bots are now subject to a 2 week discussion, and it'll be publicized via a MassMessage list, available at Bot policy/New global bot discussion on Meta. Please subscribe yourself or your wiki if you are interested in new global bots proposals.
- For a bot to be considered for approval, it must demonstrate it is welcomed in multiple projects, and a good way to do that is to have the bot flag on at least 5 wikis for a single task.
- The bot operator should make sure to adhere to the wiki's preference as related to the use of the bot flag (i.e., if a wiki doesn't want a bot to use the flag as it edits, that should be followed).
Thank you for your time.
—Thanks for the fish! talk•contribs 18h48min de 6 de abril de 2021 (UTC)
Wikimania 2021: Individual Program Submissions[eiditar código-fuonte]
Wikimania 2021 will be hosted virtually for the first time in the event's 15-year history. Since there is no in-person host, the event is being organized by a diverse group of Wikimedia volunteers that form the Core Organizing Team (COT) for Wikimania 2021.
Event Program - Individuals or a group of individuals can submit their session proposals to be a part of the program. There will be translation support for sessions provided in a number of languages. See more information here.
Below are some links to guide you through;
Please note that the deadline for submission is 18th June 2021.
Announcements- To keep up to date with the developments around Wikimania, the COT sends out weekly updates. You can view them in the Announcement section here.
Office Hour - If you are left with questions, the COT will be hosting some office hours (in multiple languages), in multiple time-zones, to answer any programming questions that you might have. Details can be found here.
MediaWiki message delivery (cumbersa) 04h18min de 16 de júnio de 2021 (UTC)
On behalf of Wikimania 2021 Core Organizing Team
Read this in another language • Subscription list for this multilingual newsletter
When newcomers had the Reply tool and tried to post on a talk page, they were more successful at posting a comment. (Source
Earlier this year, the Editing team ran a large study of the Reply Tool. The main goal was to find out whether the Reply Tool helped newer editors communicate on wiki. The second goal was to see whether the comments that newer editors made using the tool needed to be reverted more frequently than comments newer editors made with the existing wikitext page editor.
The key results were:
- Newer editors who had automatic ("default on") access to the Reply tool were more likely to post a comment on a talk page.
- The comments that newer editors made with the Reply Tool were also less likely to be reverted than the comments that newer editors made with page editing.
These results give the Editing team confidence that the tool is helpful.
The team is planning to make the Reply tool available to everyone as an opt-out preference in the coming months. This has already happened at the Arabic, Czech, and Hungarian Wikipedias.
The next step is to resolve a technical challenge. Then, they will deploy the Reply tool first to the Wikipedias that participated in the study. After that, they will deploy it, in stages, to the other Wikipedias and all WMF-hosted wikis.
You can turn on "Discussion tools" in Beta Features now. After you get the Reply tool, you can change your preferences at any time in Special:Preferences#mw-prefsection-editing-discussion.
–Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk)
14h14min de 24 de júnio de 2021 (UTC)